Friday 10 June 2011

Friday Five - Scrapbooking layouts

I'm a scrapbooker, I started about seven years ago when I was living in NZ.  I find its a great way to display my photos, tell a story and be creative at the same time.  When we came to the UK I went on hiatus for a couple of years, but when it became obvious we weren't moving home any time soon I decided to get scrapping again.  I love patterned papers, brads, journalling using my own writing, and inking edges.  If you're not a scrapper, I'm sorry but that won't mean anything to you.  Anyway this week my Friday Five is all about my favourite layouts I've done recently.

1.  Photos from our trip to NYC Christmas 2009.  Basic Grey Indian Summer papers used.

 2.  Cesky Krumlov in the Czech Republic, from our trip in October 2009.  Basic Grey Origins papers used.

3.  More Origins papers, this time from our trip to Portugal in February 2010.

4.  Andrew and his best mate at the beach, Easter 2010.  Max and Whiskers papers from Basic Grey.

5.  More photos from our trip to NYC, this was the coldest day I've ever had - seriously -15c!  Basic Grey Offbeat.

There you go, can you tell I like Basic Grey?





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...