Saturday 16 July 2011

Friday Five - On a Saturday. Foods Chicken has tried

Sorry for not posting yesterday, we are having a Harry Potter marathon in our house because next Tuesday Chicken and I are going to the cinema/movies (depending on what country you live in) to see the final film.  I'm quite excited it has to be said!!  Anyway back to the Friday Five - Foods Chicken has eaten.  I'm going to do a post about how we started weaning and how its going in the coming week.  But for now, I know everyone wants to see pictures of a baby with mush all over their face!




1.  Apple.  This was Chicken's first meal and well, she wasn't keen!
2.  Toast.  Chicken has toast for breakfast most mornings.  She only really sucks on it and I spend a good half an hour picking up the pieces from the floor, good times.  She likes butter and vegemite, french toast, houmous (sp?) and cream cheese.
3.  Pea.  This is mixed with sweet potato which she really loves.  Because of the skin on the peas they don't mush up completely which is good, we're moving on to more solid food.
4.  Yoghurt.  Chicken has yoghurt after her toast in the morning.  I give her the yoghurt because its a good way to get calcium in her diet and I'm not sure how much she actually eats when she has toast.
 5.  My personal favourite - Blueberry!  The blueberries are mixed with pears (another favourite of Chicken's) and a bit of baby porridge to thicken it up.  I love this just because how cute she looks at then end!

1 comment:

  1. THOSE ARE SO CUTE! The pictures are amazing. LOL SO FUNNY. I love her little expressions. And it looks like she LOVES her food.

    So far we've done: 3 types of squash, pears, appleas, sweet potato, and 2 types of cereal. She loves everything. We also gave her a sippy cup recently and she LOVES it so much.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...