Wednesday 13 July 2011

Stealing my stuff, already!

Last week I went to Topshop to buy a fascintator for my friend Alice's wedding and I found this funky cream flower on a headband.  I liked that fact that it was cream and wouldn't be too obvious.  By the way, why is it called a fascinator?  Is it fascinating?
I've never worn a fascinator before, and I especially don't want to stand out like Princess Beatrice at William and Kate's wedding.
When I got home Chicken was a little whiney so I threw her the headband to play with, and of course she promptly showed it in her mouth.  I then decided to try it on her for a laugh.
And that back fired, she looked cute, super cute.  It even fits properly, we tested it last week and it doesn't fall off.
Looks like I'm going shopping for another fascinator next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...