Wednesday 24 August 2011

Randomness on Wednesday

Well, I made it five days in a row blogging, I'm quite proud of myself, but there was no way I could do it on the weekend too, it takes me at least an hour to blog with photos!  Anyway I don't have a whole post to write about, so here are a few of my random thoughts.  Also, I've not downloaded my photos recently so I'll post them tomorrow or Friday.

1.  It turns out Chicken loves the park.  The only thing she's big enough (and not even properly then) to go on is the baby swing, and man does that make her laugh and smile.  She also loves watching the other kids, I think we could just sit in the playground watching the kids for a whole afternoon and she still wouldn't get bored!

2.  I lost one and a half pounds this week, 680g in normal peoples amounts, which is 12.5 lb total or 5.5kg.  And the good new is that I now fit into three pairs of three quarters that I didn't fit a month ago!! Can't wait to do some shopping when I get to Vermont.

3.  I am sooooo excited about going to visit Scott and Panda in two weeks, I can't believe its only in two weeks, I've already starting looking at websites for clothes and shoes for Chicken and I!! We're having a week or so in Vermont and then a couple of nights in New York, I love NYC and already have a long list of things to do that we didn't manage last time.

4.  I have to bake some biscuits tomorrow morning for a party.  My friend is finishing her job as a breastfeeding supporter tomorrow so we are having a farewell lunch and then a little party at our group.  I'm  sad shes leaving but I'm looking forward to having mussels for lunch!

5.  My computer isn't working at the moment so I have to borrow Andrew's which doesn't have a webcam which means no skype or skyping using my iPhone, which is super hard because Chicken wants to grab it all the time, and really who wants to look up a babies nose, not even me!

6.  I've joined a reading club online, and I'm really enjoying it so far, its one of the first books (not counting kids books) that I've read since I've had Chicken.

Happy Hump day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...