Thursday 31 March 2011

Like father, like daughter

One of the first things people do when you have a baby is comment on who it looks like, the mum, or the dad.  I think if you know both parents you can make a fair judgement but if you only know one parent you seem to see their features more clearly.  We think Chicken looks mostly like Andrew, its the chin you see, but she has my little nose and my families sticky-outey ears (outey is a word btw).  When I took her into work the people who know Andrew thought she looked like him and the others thought she looked like me, I think they're being nice!

To find out who she looks most like we got Andrew's mum to send  us some photos of him as a baby, and when my mum can find my pictures, she'll send them too.  But for now, I'll leave it up to you to decide... I know who I think she takes after!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...