Friday 1 April 2011

Friday Five

This is another link-up with Kat at Living Like the Kings for a Friday Five!


My favourite early spring outfits!

This week I've bought Chicken some new clothes, some denim dresses and dungarees from eBay and a couple of cheap summer dresses.  These are not them, that will be another Friday Five in a month or two.  To say that I like to shop would be, well an understatement!  I also like a bargain which is why clothes from eBay are a perfect for me, I mean babies don't exactly wear out clothes do they?  Anyway, back to the Friday Five!

1.  The dungarees are hand-me-downs from a friend Nancy, the bodysuit, is from Gap, a present from Scott and the tights are from Boots (I love tights BTW, socks that come off are a pain!)

2. Purple trousers and top from H&M, hand-me-downs from Rebecca, a nice change from the usual girly pink.

3.  T-shirt and dungarees from Sainsburys supermarket.  Girly but not too 'pink'  Its also got easy nappy access with poppers round the inside leg, very handy!

3.  The super girly girl outfit!  Dress, bodysuit and hair band from H&M, tights from Marks and Spencer.  Don't you just love those ruffles on the bum!


5.  My little French girl!  Jeggings from Primark and T-shirt from Sainsburys.  The t-shirt came in a three pack with the pale blue spotty one and a pink one, guess which one doesn't get much use? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...