Saturday 23 April 2011

Daddy's little girl

Today was our last family day for a while, because tomorrow Chicken and I are off to NZ for three weeks (excited much!!) We didn't do anything special, tidied the house, folded laundry, went to the supermarket, got my eyebrows threaded (since they don't do that in NZ), and generally chillaxed in the heat 27c/80f .  It was a really nice day, especially the part with  ice-cream mid afternoon!

While I was packing Andrew kept Eilidh entertained downstairs.  I could hear this chatter from her and the occasional comment from her Dad, while she doesn't look a lot like me, she sure talks like me!  It all went quiet and I came down stairs to this - I mean how cute!!

When it got time for Chicken's bath, I got the camera out  because I was feeling a little sad that this would be the last time Andrew would bath her for a while.  It's their special time, Dad and his little girl, where they catch up on the day and hang out.




I know we'll Skype everyday so Chicken will still get to see her Dad, but I'm sure they're both going to miss their bath times!

PS since it takes 24 hours to fly to NZ I won't be able to blog until Tuesday, see you then!

1 comment:

  1. Update please! I am dying to know what you have been up to in NZ!
    Missing you both xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...