Sunday 3 April 2011

Happy Mother's Day part two

This is my second Mother's Day post, this one is for Moira my lovely mother-in-law.  This is her and Andrew on our wedding day, they had their photos after the ceremony so they looked much more relaxed!
Moira is a great MIL, and I have a lot to thank her for, and these are the top five reasons that I can (currently) think of:
1.  She taught Andrew to be a well-adjusted man, he cooks, cleans, gardens, and even occasionally bakes (bread) without complaint, we have a true 50-50 partnership which I am very thankful for.
2.  She (along with Graham my FIL) makes amazing apricot jam - just as good as my Nana!
3.  She knits amazing clothes and blankets for Eilidh
4.  She is also a teacher and knows what its like, and doesn't get bored when I talk nothing but 'the kids' when we meet up
5.  She's coming to visit us in May, Chicken will get to meet her Gran and Grandad!

Thanks Moira, Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...