Monday 18 April 2011

A list of ten things on Monday

1.  My house was a mess at the start of the day, it is now much (but not completely) cleaner.

2.  I have my ante-natal group coming over for lunch tomorrow, hence number one, I'll do the hoovering tomorrow.

3.  Chicken and I had a huge nap this afternoon, from 5pm till 6:30pm, good thing we're not too big on routine!

4.  I have pin-wheel scones and a cake to make tomorrow before the people arrive.

5.  I'm probably only going to manage the scones, and I might squeeze in some biscuits (much quicker than cake!)

6.    Andrew mowed the lawn tonight so we can sit outside if its nice.  I should have found out how to put up the gazebo to make shade for the babies.

7.  Now I've said there might be sun, it will probably be cloudy!

8.  I have a £4.55 worth of fines to pay at the library, I hate library fines!

9.  We are going to go for a walk on the moor tomorrow, hopefully my shoes don't get too muddy cause I'll have to get them washed in customs in New Zealand!

10.  Thats right, I'm going to New Zealand.  On Easter Sunday Chicken and I are going home for three weeks.  My wonderful Mum and super Dad have missed their little Possum so much they had to see her again, I have the best parents ever, thanks G, and Pops!

And now for a few cute photos taken at Kew Gardens last week, Chicken enjoying the warm sunny weather!





2 comments:

  1. You're right - you do have the warm weather! You're baby is so cute though, I think I'll let her have it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I think so too! While the UK usually has nice springs it never has hot summers though so I'm sure come July/August it'll be grey. Its then that I really miss New Zealand and the weather there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...